Machine Room Guarding offers total guarding solutions, professionally evaluated, engineered, designed and custom fit for your application.
Component Guarding is a fixed barrier or protective device placed on or around the machine, or portion of the machine, to prevent a worker from coming into contact with a hazard.
- Designed in accordance to:
- ANSI B11.19-2010 - Performance Requirements for Safeguarding
- OSHA General Industry Standards, Subpart: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.212 - General Rquirements for (guarding of) all machines
- CSA Standard Z432-04 - Safeguarding of Machinery
- TSSA's Document - Elevator Machine Room Guarding, a Best Practises Guideline Produced by Industry Stakeholders
- Maintains visibility of moving parts
- Designed for quick and easy maintenance
- Custom built for a tight fit
- Engineered for quick and easy installation
- Letter of compliance provided